Aten Technology, a company that manufactures connectivity technology, peripheral sharing and data communications tools, today released its expanded line of audio and video (AV) products that are designed to provide scalable solutions in different working environments.
According to Aten, the new line of products will enable broadcasters, system integrators, and educators to extend and deliver high-resolution audio and video signals to serve a number of relevant applications.
Aten’s expanded AV lineup includes a video matrix switch, Digital Visual Interface (DVI) video extenders, video splitters, video separators, DVI switches and a Video Graphics Array (VGA) video switch.
- Video Matrix Switch-VS0404: a four-port video matrix switch capable of yielding AV output from four different computers to four different sources.
- DVI Video Extender-VE600: capable of extending the distance between DVI source and display device by as much as 100 feet.
- DVI Video Extender-VE150: provided with a local transmitting unit and a remote receiving unit connected by CAT5e cables, both units extendable up to 500 feet.
- Video Splitters-VS162/ 16: two- and four-port video splitters that can duplicate and boost the signals from a single DVI video and audio source to two DVI displays and audio outputs.
- Video Separators-VS92A/ VS94A/ VS98A/ VS132/ VS134/ VS138: two to eight-port video separators, which offer high bandwidth (350 Hz to 250mHz) capable of transmitting huge data at high resolution setting of 1920 x 1440 in 24 or 32 bit true color mode.
- DVI Switches-VS261/ VS461: two- and 4-port DVI switches, which combines DVI video switch with stereo audio.
- VGA Video Switch- VS881: an eight-port video switch that allows the user to switch between video signals of eight different computers using a single VGA display.
Aten’s expanded AV products are able to serve key market sectors. For example, DVI Video Extender-VE150 is ideal for information display in financial markets, airports and transportation hubs, broadcast, hospitals, trade shows and exhibitions, said Sampson Yang, CEO, Aten Technology.
"With the launch of these new units and expansion of our entire line of video products, we are providing affordable, scalable and easy-to-use solutions that fully support the latest display technologies," added Yang.
Rajani Baburajan is a contributing editor for TMCnet. To read more of Rajani’s articles, please visit her columnist page.