Oracle (News - Alert) has designed a new native application for the iPad – Oracle Fusion Tap, which is capable of completely changing the way users employ their smartphones in order to realize enhanced productivity.
Leveraging cloud-based enterprise applications and Oracle Application Cloud Services, the app can deliver key functionalities for remaining productive and keeping business moving to users’ fingertips while on the move.
Carter Lusher, research fellow and chief analyst of enterprise applications ecosystem at Ovum (News - Alert) commented, “Both the enterprise and technology providers must recognize the need to innovate and adapt for the increasing mobility of the workforce – not just for sales teams, but across the organization. A mobile application that quickly and powerfully allows employees to make connections, analyze data, and complete activities at any time and wherever they may be located drives new levels of business value and enhances efficiency. Frankly, mobile access is no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a ‘must have’.”
Oracle claimed that its Fusion Applications are 100 percent open-standards based business applications that are capable of setting a new standard for the way users innovate, work, and adopt technology. The apps are designed by utilizing the latest technology advances and including the best practices gathered from Oracle’s thousands of customers.
With Oracle Fusion Tap application, users can:
- browse key performance indicators and view up to the minute analyses;
- obtain a complete view of the workforce through the blending of human resource and with job specific information, such as worker performance correlated to sales performance;
- manage CRM Sales opportunities, contacts, accounts and activities and more;
- browse organization and view critical worker information including predicted performance and attrition; browse the product catalog and manage revenue lines;
- compare multiple workers in order to determine top performers, compensation distribution across teams, and which workers are available to support initiatives;
- leverage existing fusion application content and extend Fusion Tap through easy to use composers; and more.
Want to learn more about the latest in communications and technology? Then be sure to attend ITEXPO Austin 2012, happening now in Austin, TX. Stay in touch with everything happening at ITEXPO (News - Alert). Follow us on Twitter.