Zerto Announces ZertoCON 2017 Keynote Speakers Including Former CIA and NSA Director Michael Hayden, Industry Analysts, and Customer Luminaries
BOSTON, April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Zerto, an award-winning provider of cloud IT resilience solutions, today announced ZertoCON2017 keynote speakers featuring retired 4-star general (USAF) and former director of CIA and NSA, Michael Hayden, industry analysts from Forrester, Gartner, and 451 Research, and customer luminaries. The second-annual premier conference for business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) and enterprise cloud professionals will focus on achieving Resilience for Evolving IT. The conference will take place May 22-24 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.
"Since our inaugural ZertoCON event last year, we have received a tremendous amount of positive feedback and interest that really is shaping the second year of it to make it even bigger with more focus on enterprise cloud business enablement" said Ziv Kedem, co-founder and CEO of Zerto. "ZertoCON 2017 will provide IT and business leaders with a unique opportunity to experience what uninterrupted IT can do for their organizations, all while partaking in hands-on demo labs, �completing expanded certification courses, and networking and collaborating with some of the industry's most advanced cloud IT experts."
Keynotes will include sessions from leading analysts, and customer luminaries featuring:
- Gartner - John Morency, Research Vice President
- Forrester - Stephanie Balaouras Vice President & Research Director
- 451 Research - Henry Baltazar, Research Director - Storage Channel
- Tencate - Jayme Williams, Senior System Engineer
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital - Bojan Petrovic, Director of Infrastructure and Support, Information Systems
- Dotwell - Tom Kerrigan, Manager of Technical Services
- akima Valley Farm Workers Clinic - Todd Pappas, System Engineer
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to align their business to the cloud: As cloud continues to become a critical component of IT, conference attendees will learn how to leverage public, private or hybrid cloud for their specific business needs.
- Learn how to mitigating risk for their company: With threats to IT becoming more pervasive and increasingly sophisticated, attendees will learn how to mitigate risk and ensure their business can thrive and not just survive in the face of any outage type.
- Demonstrate how IT advances business priorities: Hands-on sessions with Zerto engineers and product managers will help attendees showcase the value of IT to their business, and clearly demonstrate how IT advances business priorities.
- Preview Zerto Virtual Replication software: Attendees will get an early look at the next version of Zerto's award-winning hybrid cloud BC/DR software and learn about the company long-term product strategy.
Additional conference sessions to include:
- Creating and Executing a Successful DR Plan
- Recovering from Ransomware in Minutes
- Top 5 Game-changing Use Cases of One-To-Many Replication
- Introduction to PowerShell & Zerto REST APIs
- Zerto REST API Hands-on Workshop
- Consistency without Snapshots!
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Hypervisor-based Replication with Best Practices
Additionally, as a new element of the conference this year, Zerto will host ZertoCON Partner Day on Monday, May 22, with a focus on helping cloud service providers and resellers grow their businesses.
This year's conference is support by�top Command�Sponsor, Microsoft; speaking Engage Sponsors ExaGrid, Expedient, Hosting, Navisite, Nimble, Nutanix, Pivot 3, Pure Storage, and Tegile; expo Connect Sponsors Embotics, EnsureDR, Kaminario, PhoenixNAP, QTS Datacenters, TierPoint, and Webair. Additional sponsors include iland, EchoStor, US Signal and Virtacore. For additional information on sponsors and sponsorship opportunities visit the ZertoCON 2017 sponsorship page.
For more information, or to register visit the ZertoCON 2017 event page.
In today's connected world, businesses need to be available to their customers, 24/7/365. Zerto provides cloud IT resilience solutions designed to ensure enterprises and their customers always have access to applications without any IT interruption, downtime or delay. Zerto's award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform, protecting thousands of enterprises worldwide, is a simple and reliable business continuity and disaster recovery software solution built to protect applications on virtualized IT environments, be it public, private or hybrid cloud. Zerto's proactive approach to recovery gives companies confidence in their ability to withstand disruptions, incorporate new technology easily, and quickly adapt to accommodate evolving IT priorities. Learn more at http://www.zerto.com.
TouchdownPR (For Zerto)
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]