India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market to Grow 15% by 2021 - Driven by Increasing Number of Smart City Projects - Research and Markets
DUBLIN, April 07, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market, By Software, By Service, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2016-2021.
Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) is a software category that provides platform and applications, which are being developed by middleware developers, to its users. Platform and applications are designed for integrating multiple unconnected security devices & applications, in order to control them through a single comprehensive user interface.
During the forecast period, India PSIM market is expected to grow at a robust pace on account of growing requirement and adoption of security solutions and increasing number of smart city projects. Moreover, grwing demand for centralized control systems coupled with increasing focus of businesses towards the enhancement of incident management and situational awareness for real-time situation management are expected to aid India PSIM market over the next five years.
In India, there has been an increase in terror attacks, social unrest incidents, etc., in the past few years, and the destruction caused by these incidents has led to disturbance in business communities and alarmed various organizations to deploy physical security systems across their infrastructure.
- CNL Software Ltd.
- Enkay Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Genetec Inc.
- Haritasa Checkmate Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Intergraph SG&I India Pvt. Ltd.
- Milestone Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Qognify Security Technologies Private Limited
- Tyco Fire & Security India Pvt. Ltd.
- Verint Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- i2v Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market Overview
5. India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market Overview & Landscape
6. India Physical Security Management Market Outlook
7. India Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) Market Outlook
8. India Physical Security Information Management Market Attractiveness Index
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqkc74/india_physical
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]