Finisar Thought-Leaders to Present at 2017 OFC Conference and OSA Executive Forum
SUNNYVALE, Calif., March 14, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR)
What: Finisar, the world leader in flexible optical technology, today announced a lineup of speakers at the OFC Conference and OSA Executive Forum. This group of industry experts will contribute to discussions driving next generation technology and innovation in optical communications.
Where: Los Angeles Convention Center in California, USA
When: March 21�23, 2017
Finisar Speakers include: �
- Steve Frisken, CTO, Finisar Australia
- OFC Workshop Panelist: Future Directions for ROADM/WSS/OXC Development to be held on March 22nd at 7:45am in Room 518;�
- Chris Cole, VP, Advanced Development
- Ethernet Alliance Panelist: The Fracturing and Burgeoning Ethernet Market on March 21st at 11:00am in Expo Theater II
- OFC Rump Session Organizer: Sub $0.25/Gbps Optics; How and When will Fiber Finally Kill Copper Cable Interconnects in the Data Center? To be held on March 2st at 7:30pm in Room 409AB;
- Session Chair: Power Efficient Optics to be held on March 23rd at 1:00pm in Room 404AB;
- Frank Flens, Director, New Business and Technology
- OFC Workshop Panelist: Processors and Switches with Integrated Optical Engines � Researchers� Dream or a Commercial Reality Soon? to be held on March 20th at 9:00am in Room 403A;
- Todd Swanson, EVP of Global Sales, Marketing and R&D
- OSA Executive Forum Panelist: Short reach optics for datacenters: the new battleground for technologies and suppliers to be held on March 20th at 3:15pm in Petree Hall D;
- Rafik Ward, SVP of Global Marketing
- OFC Panelist: Life in the Fast Lane: Hyperscale Data Centers Inside and Out to be held on March 21st at 12:00pm in Room 308A (Media and Analyst event)
- Additional Finisar technical contributors can be found on the OFC website.
For more information about OFC, visit http://www.ofcconference.org/en-us/home/
Finisar Corporation (NASDAQ:FNSR) is a global technology leader for fiber optic subsystems and components that enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for telecommunications, networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For more than 25 years, Finisar has provided critical optics technologies to system manufacturers to meet the increasing demands for network bandwidth and storage. Finisar is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA with R&D, manufacturing sites, and sales offices worldwide.
Director, Corporate Communications
+1 (408) 542-4261
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]