ICT investment trends in Brazil - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdblf9/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT investment trends in Brazil - Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 120 Brazilian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Brazilian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The survey investigates the core technologies that Brazilian enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by enterprises in the Brazil to purchase technology. Through the survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the Brazil.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how the Brazilian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT Brazilian Reals are being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting.) - The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of Brazilian enterprises.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (business intelligence, mobility, green IT and virtualization, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing Brazilian enterprises' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives Brazilian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
- Amazon web services
- Deutsche Telekom/T-Systems
- Information Builders
- Open source BI e.g. Pentaho
- Tibco Spotfire
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdblf9/ict_investment
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=4&campaign_id=zdblf9)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]