Advanced Research Report on Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) (2014 Edition)
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhm2z6/advanced_research) has announced the addition of the "Advanced Research Report Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)" report to their offering.
The Network Functions Virtualization report provides a thorough, qualitative assessment of the NFV market over the next five years as it relates to telecom Service Providers and equipment vendors. The report includes a revenue forecast for NFV in selected technology segments and discusses the technology, business, and financial implications of this burgeoning technology.
The report discusses how we see NFV impacting system manufacturers now and in the future, and how it ultimately trickles down the supply chain. It also addresses what some of the telecom operators are planning and where they are with those plans.
In addition, the report forecasts the NFV portion of some key equipment markets tracked on a quarterly basis:
- Service Provider Routers and Carrier Ethernet Switches - Carrier IP Telephony - IMS
- Wireless Packet Core - Evolved Packet Core.
Updates are planned twice yearly to incorporate new information and track progress on the NFV market.
Some important questions the report addresses in regards to NFV:
- Will it cannibalize or compliment equipment?
- Will there be a Service Provider evolution or revolution?
- How will vendors implement - open or proprietary?
- Will there be security, network stability and disruption issues?
- Will there be cross-vendor interoperability?
- What are the long-term financial implications for SP CAPEX, OPEX, and revenue?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Key Takeaways
5. NFV and Service Providers
6. NFV and Vendors
7. Vendor Revenue
8. NFV Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhm2z6/advanced_research
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Business (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=2&campaign_id=qhm2z6), Competitive and Market Intelligence (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=3&campaign_id=qhm2z6), Banking and Financial Services (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=10&campaign_id=qhm2z6)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]