5 Free Ways to Boost Your Summer Smartphone Fun
(Marketwire Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 07/07/14 --
The sun is hot, the drinks are cold and you're ready for fun. Here are 5 ways to make sure you and your smartphone have what you need to make this the best summer ever!
1) Ready, Set, Charge!While you're packing the beach towels and sunscreen, make sure your smartphone is ready to go with a full battery. Use a battery management app like the free DU Battery Saver, and be sure to turn off Wi-Fi and other services you don't need to maximize battery life. And remember to keep your phone out of the hot sun and don't leave it in the car... High heat can damage your battery permanently so it can't keep a charge.
2) No Time To WasteHow much fun can you squeeze into your summer? Hopefully, a lot! Your smartphone will be working overtime to help you find where your friends are on social media, check out movies, or locate a cool beachside café that's getting rave reviews. To make sure your smartphone can keep up with your summer fun, try the super-fast (and feature-packed) Web browsing app Baidu Browser.
3) Plan Your Next MoveNothing ruins summer fun faster than traffic. Use your map app to see where the traffic is before you leave, and consider taking a shortcut. Even if it takes a bit longer, you'll be less stressed, and you might find that the journey is almost as much fun as the destination. But remember that the GPS in your phone uses a lot of power, so it's best to write down the directions and turn off that service... DU Battery Saver makes it easy to shut off your GPS in one tap.
4) Capture the Great MomentsGreat summer photos are easy if you know the tricks. To take better selfies, try holding your phone above your head for an interesting and flattering angle. Use the timer for great candid shots of you and your friends. If you want a cool shot of fireworks, rest the camera on a table or rock, tap the screen to focus on the first burst, but take the picture on the next. Use DU Speed Booster to instantly shut down apps you're not using to make sure the camera app has all the memory and CPU it needs to work its best.
5) Disconnect and Unwind!Your smartphone is a great way to make the most of your summertime fun, but don't forget to unplug and enjoy your time with friends and family. Friends who talk face-to-face have stronger connections than those who only message on social media. And besides -- your phone needs time to recover, too! Recharge it with DU Battery Saver's smart charge feature while you take a break from technology.
Download DU Battery Saver for FREE at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dianxinos.dxbs
Download DU Speed Booster for FREE at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dianxinos.optimizer.duplay
Download Baidu Browser for FREE at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.baidu.browser.inter
About BaiduBaidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider and developer of award-winning PC, Web and mobile products. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best and most equitable way for people to find what they are looking for. In addition to serving individual Internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU." Currently, ten ADSs represent one Class A ordinary share. http://www.baidu.com
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]