Global NAND Flash Market 2014-2018
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkpbl5/global_nand_flash) has announced the addition of the "Global NAND Flash Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global NAND Flash Memory market will grow at a CAGR of 10% to 2018.
NAND flash memory is a non-volatile storage technology that enables rapid read and write operations in memory cards. With respect to the design of NAND flash memory chips, the memory cells in these chips are connected in a series that resembles a NAND gate. The series connection consumes less space than a parallel connection, reducing the cost of NAND flash devices.
This makes the cost of NAND flash cards reasonable; they also become easily scalable to large densities. Moreover, the production cost of NAND flash is less than that of NOR flash. NAND flash technology is widely used in digital cameras, MP3 players, USB flash drives, and other devices.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global NAND Flash market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, it considers total revenue generated from the shipments of NAND flash to key customer segments. The report considers the sales of all the form factors of NAND flash. It does not consider the aftermarket sales of NAND flash. The report also segments the market based on form factor, type, application, and technology.
- Intel Corp.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SK Hynix Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
Key Market Drivers/Challenges/Trends
- Increasing Sales of Smartphones and Tablet PCs.
- Declining Sales of Ultrabooks.
- Declining ASP of NAND Flash.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkpbl5/global_nand_flash
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Hardware (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=33&campaign_id=gkpbl5)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]