|[June 24, 2014]
TechNavio Publishes Global Hybrid Cloud Market Insights Ahead of IEEE Cloud 2014
LONDON --(Business Wire)--
TechNavio, a global tech-focused research firm�has announced the
publication of its survey findings on the Global
Hybrid Cloud Market, ahead of the 7th IEEE (News - Alert)
International Conference on Cloud Computing.
our conference coverage here.
Hybrid cloud combines public and private cloud computing, whereby an
application runs in a private cloud environment and bursts to a public
cloud when demand increases.
Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid cloud as it helps enterprises
achieve maximum usability while minimizing faults, without the need for
constant Internet connectivity.
The objective of the TechNavio study is to understand the current and
future market for hybrid cloud computing technolog in the IT sector,
specifically in the European and US markets.
Key Questions Covered in the Survey:
1. The percentage of the overall cloud market that hybrid cloud
contributes in terms of revenue.
2. Penetration rate of hybrid cloud within different industry verticals.
3. Reasons for an organization not adopting hybrid cloud.
4. Potential implications of a cloud service provider not offering
5. Potential implications of a company not employing hybrid cloud for
its business requirements.
6. The immediate requirements of an IT department in an organization
when adopting hybrid cloud.
7. Initial concerns which a company must take note of before employing a
8. What can Enterprises and SMEs can do to improve data management by
using hybrid cloud solutions?
9. What protocols are in place for managing the amount of data stored in
a hybrid cloud environment?
10. How Hybrid Cloud as-a-Service is different from just a Hybrid Cloud.
11. The benefits that Hybrid Cloud as-a-Service present to an
12. How adopting hybrid cloud might affect IT professionals and IT
13. Scalability, availability and accessibility will always be the
pillars upon which the cloud was built, but where is that next
cost-efficiency upgrade coming from?
Hybrid cloud service providers
Companies that have adopted hybrid cloud
Companies operating in the cloud market
currently has more than 1000 market research reports on a huge range
of topics including cloud
computing, hybrid cloud and other related markets. If you are
interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]