Global Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market 2014-2019: IoT, M2M and Microprocessor Hardware/Software
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34xj6l/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market" report to their offering.
This research service covers the state of the global embedded computing ecosystem market, examining the drivers and restraints for growth, technology, and market trends. The study includes a discussion on the following topics: Internet of things, M2M communication, and microprocessor hardware/software.
Market growth is forecasted for the following regions: North America and Latin America; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific. In addition, an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation, including vendors' market shares in the embedded systems market is provided. The forecast period is from 2014 to 2019, with 2013 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Will the market continue to grow at its present rapid rate?
- Where does embedded computing technology stand today? What are the primary challenges faced by vendors addressing this market? What are the drivers and restraints for growth in this market?
- What technical trends, including processor manufacturing technologies, are shaping the marketplace today? What trends are on the horizon, and what does this mean for future IoT strategy?
- Will there be further consolidation over the next 4 to 5 years? Is the market attractive for M&A?
- What are the major vertical markets under consideration? What are the revenues from verticals such as industrial automation (manufacturing), retail, telecom, healthcare, automotive, and consumer electronics? Why are some verticals spending more on intelligent systems than others?
- What are the revenue breakdowns by geographical region, including NALA, EMEA, and APAC? Which are the fastest growing?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market
4. Technology and Market Trends - Total Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Embedded Computing Ecosystem Market
7. North America and Latin America Breakdown
8. Europe, the Middle East, and Africa Breakdown
9. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
10. Hot Company Watchlist
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/34xj6l/the_global
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=4&campaign_id=34xj6l)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]