IT Hardware Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Hardware market is forecasted to reach $86.3 billion
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jwklb/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Opportunity Forecasts to 2018: IT Hardware" report to their offering.
Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the IT Hardware market.
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- IT Hardware such as Client Computing and Peripherals, Network Infrastructure, Others, Security Hardware and Appliances, Server Computing, and Storage Infrastructure - Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the IT Hardware market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six technology categories, 29 technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 120,176 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The global IT Hardware market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Financial Markets industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in IT Hardware spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2014 to 2018.
- Notebook PCs which currently constitutes the largest proportion (24.7%) of the overall IT Hardware market is forecasted to reach $86.3 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $251.8 billion by 2018.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jwklb/market
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Hardware (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=33&campaign_id=5jwklb)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]