Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines: Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of "PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" research report to their offering.
Hepatitis B, which is caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV), is characterized by acute or chronic inflammation of the liver. Researchers and healthcare experts have estimated that roughly two billion people are infected with HBV worldwide, with roughly 600,000 people dying each year from HBV-related liver diseases. While the arrival of recombinant HBsAg vaccines has greatly reduced disease burden over the past two decades, questions surrounding vaccine uptake and effectiveness in adults, particularly in niche patient populations, still remain. Publisher expects that the growing popularity of pediatric combination vaccines, along with the arrival of vaccines that achieve higher seroconversion rates in high-risk adults, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific immunization recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future vaccine uptake in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan) and Canada.
Similar to the situation in the UK, sales in the Japanese market are severely constrained by the absence of a routine HBV immunization program. Furthermore, Japan also does not target adult risk groups for HBV immunization, an approach that is unique among the eight markets discussed in this report. While Japanese policymakers have hinted at a more pro-vaccine stance, Publisher does not expect HBV immunization recommendations to be expanded in Japan during the forecast period, which poses a serious barrier to market growth.
- Overview of Hepatitis B disease including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the - competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Hepatitis B disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis B disease
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Japan
Spanning Over 89 pages, 19 tables and 3 figures, "PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report covering The Disease Overview, Vaccination Recommendations and Coverage Rates, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Market Outlook, Appendix. The report covered 2 companies - Recombivax HB, Bimmugen.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/ZiY
1st - PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines - Canada Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://mrr.cm/Zig
2nd - PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://mrr.cm/ZiM
3rd - PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://mrr.cm/ZiQ
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]