Global Cable Tester Trends 2014
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw635g/cable_tester) has announced the addition of the "Cable Tester Trends" report to their offering.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Cable Tester market worldwide. "Cable testers, also referred to as scanners, are special bench-top or handheld devices used for validating electrical connections within a cable, and determining if the cable is functioning properly. Cable testers could be used for testing various cable types such as fiber-optic, UTP and Ethernet cables. Cable testers are more advanced in comparison to Volt/Ohm meters, due to their ability to measure cable resistance as well as locate specific cable conditions including near-end crosstalk (NEXT), noise, and attenuation."
The report also provides a review of components, both general as well as application-specific categorization, along with strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
In addition, 68 companies operating in the Cable Tester arena worldwide are profiled, including
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Banair Electronic Engineers
- Cirris Systems Corporation
- Global Test Solutions
- HT Italia Srl
- Ideal Industries Inc.
- Ningbo Kabling Enterprise Ltd.
- Prokit's Industries Co. Ltd.
- Wegener Welding LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. CABLE TESTERS - PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Cable Testing - An Introduction
- Cable Testing Phases - Open Testing and Short Testing - Opens Test
- Shorts Test
- An Overview
- Application-Specific Categorization
- Media Testers
- Cat5e/Cat6 Cable Testers
- Network Cable Testers
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Prokit's Launches MT-7058 Mini LAN Cable Tester
- Sefelec Enters into Partnership with Partech Systems
- Global Test Solutions Launches Sefelec Synor 5000P in the US - Ideal Industries Unveils NaviTEK? II Ethernet Service and Cable Tester - Mr Test Equipment Offers Cat5, Cat5E as well as Cat6 Cable Analyzers and Testers on Rent in Canada
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw635g/cable_tester
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Manufacturing and Industry (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=13&campaign_id=dw635g)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]