Digital Compass Trends
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stjp25/digital_compass) has announced the addition of the "Digital Compass Trends" report to their offering.
Digital compass is a small compact device with integrated sensors such as MEMS based magnetometer that helps determine geographic direction by detecting the earth's magnetic field. With the modern world revolving round mobility, digital compass is increasingly becoming a standard component in most handheld electronic devices like watches, smartphones, tablets, and GPS devices, among others.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Digital Compass market worldwide. Supported with 3 market data tables, the report in addition, provides global market estimates and projections for digital compass in US dollars and units for years 2012 through 2017. The report also discusses the launch of digital compasses by leading manufacturers including Robert Bosch, ST Microelectronics, Asahi Kasei Microdevices and others witnessed by the industry over the last few years. In addition, 34 companies operating in the Digital Compass arena worldwide are profiled.
Key Topics Covered:
1. DIGITAL COMPASS - A MARKET OVERVIEW
Emergence of Digital Compass
History and Evolution
Comparison of a Digital Compass with GPS
2. KEY PLAYERS
3. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Bosch Sensortec Launches Second Generation Electronic Compass BMC150 - InvenSense Launches MPU-9250 MotionTracking Device
- AKM Launches 3-Axis Compass, the AK8963C for Portable Appliances - AKM launches the AK8978, its new 6-axis e-compass
- Dexter Industries Introduces DCompass for Lego Mindstorms - Sparton Introduces Adaptnavinit Application for GEDC-6 Compass - Baolab Unveils low-Cost 3D MEMS Compass
- Ocean Server Launches Digital Compasses
- AKM Launches Compact 3-axis Compass AK8975B
- STMicroelectronics Launches Digital Compass Module
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Aichi Steel Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices
- Baolab Microsystems, S.L
- BARIGO Barometerfabrik GmbH
- Bell Automotive Products, Inc.
- Brunton Outdoor Group
- Bushnell Outdoor Products
- Celestron LLC
- Coghlan's Ltd.
- DDK Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fuzhou Evertop Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Geomaster Group
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Honeywell Magnetic Sensors
- Konus Italian Group SpA
- Kusaba Engineers Pvt., Ltd.
- KVH Industries, Inc.
- New C & A Practice Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Hongyuan Plastic Co., Ltd.
- OceanServer Technology, Inc.
- Pentax Ricoh Imaging Co., Ltd.
- PNI Sensor Corporation
- PT. Eigerindo Multi Produk Industri
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- RoboSail Systems BV (The Netherlands)
- Silva Sweden AB
- Sparton Corporation
- Sunroad Technology Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stjp25/digital_compass
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Computing and Technology (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=4&campaign_id=stjp25), Location Based Services (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=216&campaign_id=stjp25)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]