Channel-in-a-Box Trends - Global Market Overview 2014
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7bknm/channelinabox) has announced the addition of the "Channel-in-a-Box Trends" report to their offering.
Channel-in-a-Box (CiaB) is a device that plays out content for a single channel, and is used by broadcasters for broadcasting television channels to the end users.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Channel-in-a-Box (CiaB) market worldwide. The report in addition provides global market estimates and projections for Channel-in-a-Box in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017. Supported with 1 market data table, the report has a mention about several popular Channel-in-a-Box systems including Snell ICE System, OvertureRT LIVE, and ChannelPort.
The report discusses the launches pertaining to Channel-in-a-Box and other related technologies as well as solutions by leading manufacturers including Pebble Beach Systems, PlayBox Technology, Harmonic, Harris Corporation, SGT Vivesta and others witnessed by the industry over the last few years. The report also highlights the recent M&A activities in the industry involving key players namely Evertz, Pharos, Grass Valley, PubliTronic and others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHANNEL-IN-A-BOX - AN INTRODUCTION
- CiaB - An Overview
- Utilization of CiaB Technologies in Existing Broadcasting Equipment - Advent of CiaB Technologies for Traditional and Entry-level Broadcasters - An Ideal CiaB Solution
- Necessary Technical Specifications
- Limitations Faced by Broadcasters
- CiaB Solutions and Multichannel Playout Technologies
- Storage Issues
- Popular Channel-in-a-Box Systems
- Current CiaB Technology Standpoint
- Snapshot of Current Industry Trends
- Channel-in-a-Box: Game Changer in Global Broadcast Industry - Table 1: Global Channel-in-a-Box (CiaB) Revenues (2012-2017) in US$ Million - Leading Channel-in-a-Box (CiaB) Brands by Region Worldwide: 2012 Technological Advancements to Expand Use of CiaB Solutions - Adoption of CiaB Technology to Increase in Broadcasting Industry - Traditional Systems Continue to Dominate Global Broadcast Market - Major Challenges
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- ABC O&Os Selects iTX Channel-in-a-Box Solution of Miranda Technologies - HARDATA Inks Agreements with Global Distribution Companies - OASYS Partners with Disk Archive Corp
- ABS Broadcast Collaborates with Grass Valley
- Pebble Beach Systems Chooses tOG_DLL.dll Graphics Rendering Library of RT Software - Snell Integrates StorNext Q-series File System and Storage of Quantum into Channel-in-a-Box Solution - Snell Selects RT Software as OEM Partner
- The Gores Group to Acquire Harris Broadcast Communications - Una Vez Mas Television Group Selects Channel-in-a-Box Solution of PlayBox Technology - Evertz Acquires Pharos
- Grass Valley Takes Over PubliTronic
- TMD Inks Partnership Agreement with Pixel Power to Integrate - ChannelMaster Technology with MediaFlex? Product Line - Vitec Multimedia and Stryme Merge ProxSys Media Asset - Management System with Genesix Playout
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
- Autocue Unveils Autocue Production Suite
- Harmonic Launches New Enhancements in Spectrum ChannelPort - Channel-in-a-Box Solution
- Harris Broadcast to Launch NEXIO Volt Server
- Pebble Beach Systems to Launch Stingray Channel-in-a-Box Range in the US - Pebble Beach Systems to Roll Out Stingray CiaB Solution and Dolphin Integrated Channel Device in Gulf Region - PlayBox Technology Unveils Value-Added Services
- TVI Implements Snell ICE Channel-in-a-Box System
- Harmonic Introduces ChannelPort Channel-in-a-Box Device - Harris to Introduce Harris? Versio Channel-in-a-Box Solution - Pebble Beach Systems Launches Stingray Channel-in-a-Box Solution - SGT Vivesta to Introduce VEDA-in-a-Box Solution
- Skylark Technology Enhances Skylark SL NEO Series with Advanced Closed Captioning Features - Snell Introduces New Products Range for Digital Networks and Broadcasts - XOR Media Partners with Etere to Deliver Channel-in-a-Box Playout - Evertz Introduces New Mediator SC plus OvertureRT Live Solution - Grass Valley Introduces K2 Edge Range of Media Servers - Masstech to Unveil New Sapphire v2.0 Channel-in-a-Box Playout - Server and New Emerald Version 7.5 Lite Edition
- Pixel Power to Unveil ChannelMaster Playout System
- Snell Unveils Channel-in-a-Box Solutions and Enhancements - Snell Unveils New Channel-in-a-Box Solutions
- Orad to Launch Blend Channel-in-a-Box Solution
- Pebble Beach Systems Unveils Dolphin Integrated Channel Device
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Autocue Group Ltd.
- Aveco Sro
- Cinegy LLC
- DelaStream Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- EightZero Digital
- Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Fission Software, Inc.
- FloricalSystems, Inc.
- Harmonic, Inc.
- Harris Broadcast Communications
- Harris Corporation
- Ju-Soft Co., Ltd.
- Marex Broadcast Systems
- Masstech Group, Inc.
- Masterplay GmbH
- Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd.
- Miranda Technologies, Inc.
- Oasys Automated Playout Ltd.
- Orad Hi Tec Systems Ltd.
- Pixel Power, Inc.
- PlayBox Technology
- SkyLark Technologies, Inc.
- Snell Ltd.
- Stryme GmbH
- Vector 3 SA
- Video Technics, Inc.
- XOR Media, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7bknm/channelinabox
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=q7bknm)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]