US Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Market 2014-2019: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pjzc3/us_blood_typing) has announced the addition of the "US Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Market 2014: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
During the next five years, the US blood banking market is expected to undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
The changes in the marketplace will create exciting opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems, as well as auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and innovative IT applications.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers profiles leading and emerging competitors and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next ten years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
- ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
- AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates of leading suppliers of blood banking of reagents and instruments, by individual product.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood banking tests, including NAT, by market segment:
- Blood Centers
- Plasma Fractionation Facilities
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood banking tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers, including their operating characteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pjzc3/us_blood_typing
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Diagnostics (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=59&campaign_id=3pjzc3)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]