Ethernet Access Device Trends
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj9x8n/ethernet_access) has announced the addition of the "Ethernet Access Device Trends" report to their offering.
Ethernet Access Devices (EADs) utilize DMT technology for Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) bonding over the end-user organization's network infrastructure. As most of the devices that are available in the market boast matching capabilities, excluding certain add-on features, the market is witnessing intense competition between vendors for offering EADs with advanced add-on features.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of EADs market worldwide. Supported with 2 market data tables, the report also provides global market estimates and projections for Ethernet Access Devices in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017, by type for Fiber Ethernet Access Devices, and Copper Ethernet Access Devices.
The report also provides a review of market trends, growth drivers, and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide. In addition, 43 companies operating in the EADs arena worldwide are profiled, including
- Actelis Networks
- Brocade Communication Systems
- Cisco Systems
- IMC Networks
- OneAccess Networks
- Overture Networks
Key Topics Covered
1. ETHERNET ACCESS DEVICES - A MARKET OVERVIEW
- Ethernet Access Device Market Witnesses Growth in Demand - EAD Market Exhibits Growth in EFM Bonded Copper EADs
- Major Global Players
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Overture Unveils Overture 65 Gigabit Optical Ethernet Access Device - TurkNet Chooses Actelis Networks to Offer Metro Ethernet Services - Tele2 Selects Ethernet Access Solution of Actelis Networks - Actelis Networks to Unveil Actelis ML700 Ethernet Access Device - Computer Telephony Distributing and OneAccess Networks Ink Distribution Agreement - Masergy Selects FSP 150 Ethernet Access Solution of ADVA Optical Networking - DGC Collaborates with OneAccess to Offer Ethernet-based VPN Services - TelEm Group to Deploy Packet Optical Network Equipment of BTI Systems - Cbeyond and Actelis Networks Enter into Partnership
- Hatteras Networks and ADVA Optical Networking Enter into Partnership - OneAccess and Actelis Networks Enter into Strategic Alliance
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj9x8n/ethernet_access
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=mj9x8n)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]