|[March 12, 2014]
Research and Markets: HIV Vaccine Market Opportunity & Clinical Pipeline Analysis
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rf86w/hiv_vaccine)
has announced the addition of the "HIV
Vaccine Market Opportunity & Clinical Pipeline Analysis"
report to their offering.
Ever since HIV was identified as the cause for AIDS 30 years ago, the
HIV virus has become one of the greatest challenges of public health
facing all countries of the world. According to UNAIDS, death due to
AIDS was estimated to close to 1.6 million in 2012. There were 2.3
million new HIV infections, and about 35.3 million people currently
living with HIV.
Given the pace at which the HIV virus is spreading, it is most likely
that AIDS would take more lives than ay other infectious disease in the
future years to come. In spite of well-expanded programs of prevention
and treatment which are currently enabling the stakeholders to address
the illness and death associated with HIV and AIDS, the HIV vaccines is
considered to be the best solution to end this disease successfully.
HIV/AIDS has become of the leading infectious disease which is taking a
huge death toll across the globe, even surpassing TB and malaria.
Irrespective of whether the country is developed or developing, the
disease is increasingly becoming prevalent, though with serious impact
in the developing countries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to HIV Vaccine & Mechanism
2. HIV Vaccine: Prevention & Cure
3. Why Need For HIV Vaccines?
4. Global HIV Vaccine Market Outlook
5. Research & Development Funding Scenario for HIV Vaccine
6. HIV Vaccine Market Dynamics
7. FDA Regulatory Framework for Development of HIV Vaccine
8. HIV Vaccine Clinical Trial by Phase & Country
9. Discontinued & Suspended HIV Vaccine Clinical Trial by Phase & Country
10. Competitive Landscape
- Antigen Express
- Bionor Pharma
- FIT Biotech
- Glaxo Smithkline
- Immune Response BioPharma
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Sanofi Pasteur
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rf86w/hiv_vaccine
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]