|[February 21, 2014]
Research and Markets: India Projector Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013: Top Three Player's Holds 43% of the Total Market Share
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/973jqr/india_projector)
has announced the addition of the "India
Projector Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
The India Projector Market registered a total Shipment of 38,006 units
in CY Q4 2013, representing a decline of 22% over the previous quarter.
BENQ emerged as the new market leader followed by SONY and EPSON. For CY
Q4 2013, more than 57% of the total shipments are based on Digital Light
Processing (DLP) technology, whereas, in resolution, around 64%
projectors are High-Definition (HD). Further, 51% of the unit shipments
are enabled with 3D projection.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Out of the total shipment more than 43% market is captured by 1024x768
- Wi-Fi enabled projectors have marginal contribution in the total
- High-Definition (HD) are cannibalizing the Standard-Definition (SD)
projectors market share.
Scope of the Report
- Total projector shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each Company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering:
-- Contrast Ratio
-- Lamp Life Time, etc.
- Acer (News - Alert)
- Hitachi (News - Alert)
- NEC (News - Alert)
- Ricoh (News - Alert)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/973jqr/india_projector
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]