Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.marketresearchreports.com): MarketResearchReports.com: Lung Transplantation Pipeline Review, H1 2014, New Report Launched
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Lung Transplantation Pipeline Review, H1 2014 report provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Lung Transplantation, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lung Transplantation. Lung Transplantation - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Publisher's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Lung Transplantation.
- A review of the Lung Transplantation products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Lung Transplantation pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/lung-transplantation-pipeline-review-h1-2014
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lung Transplantation.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lung Transplantation pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 44 pages, "Lung Transplantation - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report covered 5 companies - Quark Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Vectura Group plc, Proteo, Inc., APT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Inactive), Neopharm Ltd.
Find All Diseases Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]