|[February 17, 2014]
Research and Markets: Strategies for the US Microbiology Testing Market for 2014
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k53d9x/2014_strategies)
has announced the addition of the "2014
Strategies for the US Microbiology Testing Market" report to
This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and
potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities
in the US transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and
assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product
development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US;
provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test
location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated
analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies
specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the
next five years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen
Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s),
Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 (News - Alert) + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin,
Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus, Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT,
HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19
NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of transfusion
diagnostic products by individual product.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new
products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the
market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and
infectious disease screening tests, including NAT, by country and market
- Blood Centers - Plasma Fractionation Facilities - Hospitals -
- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious
disease screening tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential
applications for the transfusion diagnostics market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new
technologies and products, by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k53d9x/2014_strategies.
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]