Global Substation Automation and Integration Market to 2018: IEDs, Comms networks, Types & SCADA
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnkfxw/substation) has announced the addition of the "Global Substation Automation and Integration Market to 2018: IEDs, Comms networks, Types & SCADA" report to their offering.
The report covers the global substation automation market on the basis of components, communication technologies, types, SCADA and geographies. The components section covers the Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) that consist of digital protection relays, RTUs, logical programmable controller, digital transducers, recloser controls, capacitor bank controls, and voltage controls with their current and future consumption estimates. The communication segment covers major technologies used for substation automation such as optical fibre communication, copper wire, power line communication and ethernet. The report covers the SCADA application, its functions and market numbers of its current and future deployments. The major geographic regions such as North America, Europe, APAC and ROW are covered under the study.
The report covers the major opportunities for this market like deployment of intelligence enabled devices and networks which can function automatically at the remote location and decrease the fault occurrence events at the substations. Cyber security is currently the major concern in this market; as the communication technologies are advancing, risk of critical data safety is also increasing. The substation devices are controlled from the remote data control centres with the help of the various communication networks wherein the data is transferred many times via internet.
Scope of the Report
- IEDs: The global substation automation market is segmented on the basis of IEDs such as digital protection relays, RTUs, logical programmable controller, digital transducers, recloser controls, capacitor bank controls, and voltage controls.
- Communication Networks: The global substation automation market on the basis of communication networks that comprise copper wire communication, fibre optic communication, ethernet (copper or optic fibre) communication and Power line communication (PLC).
- Types: The global substation automation market on the basis of substation types which consists of transmission substation, distribution substation and collector substation/tie line substation.
- SCADA: Global market for SCADA and its application in substation automation is covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Premium Insights
4 Market Overview
5 Global Substation Automation Market, By Components
6 Global Substation Automations Market, By Communication Network & Technology
7 Global Substation Automations Market, By Type
8 Global Substation Automations Market, By Scada
9 Global Substation Automations Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Alstom Sa
- Cisco Systems
- Cooper Power Systems
- Eaton Corporation
- Echelon Corporation
- Encore Networks
- GE Energy
- Grid Net
- Infrax Systems
- Landis Gyr
- S&C Electric Company
- Schneider Electric
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Siemens Ag
- Tropos Networks
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnkfxw/substation
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Semiconductor (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=102&campaign_id=gnkfxw)
(c) 2014 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]