|[October 25, 2013]
Research and Markets: IT Infrastructure Forms Kit - 2013 - Analyse Now
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wc6kc/it_infrastructure)
has announced the addition of the "IT
Infrastructure Forms Kit" report to their offering.
Structure and rules drive successful IT organizations. The author has
developed a number of forms as its consultants help world class IT
organizations to implement best practices as defined by its templates.
Even if you do not think you need the templates you still can get a lot
a value from the design and implementation of its forms.
Why use electronic forms?
By allowing the exchange of information more quickly, easily, and
dependably than ever before, the Internet and mobile devices have
forever changed the way things are done. That revolution has made paper
documents part of the past.
People no longer need to spend time or money printing, faxing,
physically delivering and storing paper documents, when you can
accomplish better results in just a few minutes with an electronic
document? In fact, today's electronic alternatives are not just
analogous to, but clearly superior to, their paper equivalents. Indeed,
the options offered by new technologies not only provide greater
security than traditional forms, but facilitate authenticated
transactions in bettr ways than paper permits.
Electronic documents and forms improve productivity and also
substantially improve control, security, and verifiability beyond
anything previously possible.
With these forms you can spruce up your Disaster Recovery and Business
Continuity plans as well as improve the processes that are in place to
maintain security and minimize risks of all types.
Infrastructure Electronic Forms Kit includes both the WORD and pdf
version of all of the electronic forms created to support all of the
infrastructure, records management, security, and disaster recovery
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Change and Patch Management Log (EXCEL)
- Company Asset Employee Control Log
- Disaster Recovery - Business Continuity Forms
- Email - Employee Acknowledgement
- Employee Termination Checklist
- Enterprise Owned Equipement Inventory
- FISP 199 Acknowledgement
- Incident Communication Contacts
- Internet & Electronic Communication Employee Acknowledgement
- Internet Access Request
- Internet Use Approval
- Mobile Device Access and Agreement
- New Employee Security Acknowledgement and Release
- Preliminary Security Audit Checklist
- Records Retention and Disposition Schedule Forms
- Safety Checklist -Alternative Work Location
- Safety Program Forms
- Security Access Application
- Security Audit Report
- Security Violation
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
- Server Registration
- Telecommuting Work Agreement
Threat and Vulnerability Assessment
- Risk Assessment Matrix (Excel and Word)
- Threat and Vulnerability Inventory (PDF - Adobe (News - Alert) FormCentral)
Disaster Discovery Business Continuity Forms
All of these forms are contained within the DR/BC Template.
Records Retention and Disposition Schedule Forms
All of these forms are contained within the Records Management Policy
Safety Program Forms
All of these forms are contained within the Safety Program Template and
the DR/BC Template.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wc6kc/it_infrastructure
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]