Exhibition News : SAMSUNG Showcases Enterprise Solutions at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013; on Oct 08, 2013 Samsung leadership to demonstrate how IT solutions can drive value and create a smart, mobile and collaborative workforce
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) GARTNER SYMPOSIUM/ITxpo, Orlando, Fla. -- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. a global leader in technology, will showcase its latest business solutions designed to drive productivity, security, collaboration and mobility for an empowered workforce at the Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 in Orlando, Florida. Solutions will be shown in a number of business settings, such as those for education, healthcare and retail at Booth #6 and #7 in Atlantic Exhibit Hall from October 6-10 .
Products and solutions on display include Samsung's new GALAXY Note 3, GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition, its 24" 10-Point Touch Monitor, its ATIV Book 9 Plus, ATIV Book 9 Lite, ATIV Book 7 as well as KNOX(TM) and other industry solutions. In addition, Samsung executive leadership will deliver a number of solution provider speaking sessions over the course of the event, discussing topics ranging from "Embracing BYOD in the Enterprise" to "Creating Interactive Learning Environments."
Leveraging its extensive experience and deep understanding of how users interact with technology, Samsung has developed a portfolio of intuitive, powerful and enterprise-ready solutions for business users. Samsung's smart devices including multifunction printers, digital signage, virtualization solutions, mobile PCs, tablets and smart phones are being deployed by large enterprises, government, retail, educational and healthcare institutions to improve mobility, enable collaboration and enhance the customer experience.
"New challenges and opportunities are being created for the CIO, and Samsung is focused on providing enterprise-ready solutions that meet the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce," said Tod Pike, senior vice president of Samsung's Enterprise Business Division "Samsung is dedicated to the enterprise, and we continue to deliver solutions across a number of vertical markets for today's mobile business environment."
Products and Solutions on display at the Samsung booth include:
* Galaxy Note® 3 and Galaxy Note® 10.1 2014 Edition : Samsung continues the evolution of its Note category with the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 10.1 -- 2014 Edition. The latest tablet and smartphone offerings are designed for professionals on the move who perform a wide range of tasks outside of the traditional office, including those in healthcare, sales, engineering and government. Both include a high resolution display and precision S Pen for handwriting and signature capture. Key business features also include Advanced Multi Window for productivity as well as Samsung's AllShare Cast to wirelessly display content on larger screens. The Galaxy Note 10.1 - 2014 Edition and Galaxy Note 3 are also equipped with Samsung for Enterprise (SAFE(TM)) and Samsung KNOX platforms for greater security and IT management control.
* 24-inch 10-Point Touch Monitor : This monitor is designed for intuitive and interactive use to deliver a seamless user experience. User experiences span not only the traditional office environment, but also customer facing environments where businesses look to deliver enhanced and differentiated solutions to their customers -- from a retail setting to a doctor's office. The combination of 24-inch, 10-point multi-touch screen with wide viewing angle, built-in speakers and edge-to-edge glass, creates a design that is well suited for whatever solution a business wants to create.
* ATIV Book 9 Plus : This 13.3-inch Ultrabook sports a full HD (1920x1080) touch screen and Samsung's SuperBright technology for an optimal viewing experience. A next generation Intel® Core(TM) i7/i5 processor delivers best-in-class performance even when heavily multi-tasking with the most demanding applications and multimedia. Professionals will enjoy faster web browsing, Microsoft Office tasks and music or video conversion, with much less waiting for a response. The ATIV Book 7 also comes with Samsung SideSync technology, provides all day computing with up to 9.5 hours of battery life on a single charge and will slip into almost any bag or case for maximum portability and versatility.
* ATIV Book 7 : This 13.3-inch Ultrabook sports a full HD (1920x1080) touch screen and Samsung's SuperBright technology for an optimal viewing experience. A next generation Intel® Core(TM) i7/i5 processor delivers best-in-class performance even when heavily multi-tasking with the most demanding applications and multimedia. Professionals will enjoy faster web browsing, Microsoft Office tasks and music or video conversion, with much less waiting for a response. The ATIV Book 7 also comes with Samsung SideSync technology, provides all day computing with up to 9.5 hours of battery life on a single charge and will slip into almost any bag or case for maximum portability and versatility.
* ATIV Book 9 Lite : The 13.3-inch ATIV Book 9 Lite is an ultra-thin at 0.67-inches and weighs as little as 3.2 lbs, making it the perfect design for professionals on the move. It delivers lightning fast performance with a boot-up time of eight seconds and a wake-up time of two, enabling business users to easily go from meeting to meeting without missing a beat. Users will also enjoy smooth computing sessions and streamlined multitasking, up to 8.5 hours of battery life, Samsung SideSync and the best quad core technology for optimized speed and efficient multi-tasking.
* BusinessCore(TM) Printing Solutions : Samsung's new BusinessCore printing solutions offer just the right combination of security, device management and document processing to meet the needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers who are looking for productivity and cost efficiency without an extensive IT investment. Designed to run on Samsung's new generation multifunction printers, such as the MultiXpress Color Laser MFP CLX-9300 series, the new Business Core printing solutions provide an essential suite of offerings to create efficient and customizable workflow experiences.
* Samsung KNOX(TM) : KNOX is a comprehensive mobile security solution that provides security hardening from the hardware through the application layer and implements a concept called "container" that is a separate secure execution environment for a set of pre-screened applications to run and store data. KNOX is available for use by enterprises by giving IT departments the comprehensive control they need, without infringing on employee privacy. Employees may choose to store enterprise applications and data, allowing IT departments to manage the container through EAS (Exchange ActiveSync server). These features make KNOX an ideal platform for both BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and IT managed deployments.
In addition, Samsung leadership will be speaking about the latest IT trends and developments in the business world:
Samsung, ATIV and SideSync are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, power management settings, applications used, and wireless settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and use. Test results based on independent third party Mobile Mark (or Battery Mark) tests. Non-Metric weights and measurements are approximate.
About Samsung Electronics America Enterprise Business Division
As a global leader in Information Technology, Samsung's Enterprise Business Division (EBD) is committed to introducing new business experiences across a diverse spectrum of industries from retail to healthcare, hospitality to sales. We believe technology brings business and customers together -- to better share, collaborate and discover new opportunities. With a market-oriented approach to innovation, EBD is a division of Samsung Electronics America (SEA), Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd. (SEC). For more information, please visit samsung.com/business , call 1-866-SAM-4BIZ or follow Samsung EBD via Twitter: @SamsungBizUSA .
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 270,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com .
About Gartner Symposium/ITxpo
Gartner Symposium/ITxpo is the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives. This event delivers independent and objective content with the authority and weight of the world's leading IT research and advisory organization, and provides access to the latest solutions from key technology providers. Gartner's annual Symposium/ITxpo events are key components of attendees' annual planning efforts. IT executives rely on Gartner Symposium/ITxpo to gain insight into how their organizations can use IT to address business challenges and improve operational efficiency. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/us/symposium .
About Samsung SAFE(TM)
SAFE(TM): "SAFE(TM)"" (Samsung for Enterprise) is a mark for a Samsung device which has been tested against Samsung's own internal criteria for interoperability with certain third party security-related solutions for MDM and VPN. The testing includes field testing with local network connection and menu tree testing which tests functionality of the solutions in conjunction with the Samsung device. During the testing, the device is tested with the security solutions to see if the solutions work with the device as described by the third party security solution providers. The testing, for example, includes field testing with local network connection and menu tree testing which tests functionality of the solutions in conjunction with the Samsung device. For more information about Samsung's SAFE(TM) program, please refer to www.samsung.com/us/safe.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THEIR STANDARD END USER LICENSE AND WARRANTY, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., SAMSUNG TELECOMMUNICATIONS AMERICA, LLC, AND THEIR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO HEREIN AS THE "SAMSUNG ENTITIES") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INTEROPERABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE(TM) DEVICES AND APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE(TM) DEVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SAMSUNG ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY PROTECTION, SAFE(TM) DEVICES OR APPLICATIONS TESTED WITH SAFE(TM) DEVICES.
In addition, information technology security protection will be affected by features or functionality associated with, among other things the e-mail platform, master data management, and virtual private network solutions selected by the software provider, solution provider or user. Choice of an e-mail, master data management, and virtual private network solution is at the sole discretion of the software provider, solution provider or user and any associated effect on information technology security protection is solely the responsibility of the software provider, solution provider or user. For complete statement of limited warranty, please refer to www.samsung.com/us/safe, available on the web and where Samsung smartphone devices are sold.
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]