Research and Markets Adds Report: Physical Security Market By Products & Services Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Sep 16, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Physical Security Market By Products & Services Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)" report to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include:
The total market is expected to grow from $55.59 billion in 2013 to $85.51 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 9.0 percent from 2013 to 2018.
'Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)'
Security concerns for personnel, information, hardware, and network infrastructure have increased the demand for innovative physical security products. The adoption of Internet Protocol (IP) video network, sophisticated access control systems and monitoring solutions, such as Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) will drive the market in the near future. The demand is huge in the emerging markets, such as Asia Pacific (APAC), as compared with the developed markets.
The major vendors are Honeywell, Siemens, Bosch, Cisco, Savvis, and IBM. These firms are pioneers in coming up with a wide range of products, which help enterprises to cut down their costs. The report on physical security provides insights into the global market trends, overall adoption scenario, and key drivers in this market. The report also focuses on providing extensive coverage of the competitive landscape and few highlights on venture capital funding in this space.
On the basis of Products:
The market is segmented into: video surveillance, access control, biometrics, RFID, intrusion detection, analysis, integration and modeling, situational awareness platforms, security systems and others.
Products are again sub segmented:
- Video Surveillance: Analog cameras, IP cameras, Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), Digital Video Recorders, and Network Video Recorders.
- Access Control: Smart Cards and Readers, Proximity Cards and Readers, and others.
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Recognition, Facial Recognition, Iris Recognition and others.
- RFID: Active RFID, Passive RFID, and interrogators.
- Intrusion Detection: Panels, Detectors, Keypads, and Accessories.
- Analysis, Integration, and Modeling: Video Analytics, Management Software (Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM)), Situational Awareness Platforms, Provisioning Software, and Monitoring Software. Video surveillance: Analog cameras, IP cameras, CCTV, digital video recorders, network video recorders.
On the basis of Services:
The market is segmented into Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), Technical Support, Remote Management Services, Security Consulting, Public Safety and Answering Point, Public Alert and Warning System, and others.
On the basis of Verticals:
The market is segmented on the basis of verticals, such as, Public Sector and Utilities, Transportation and Logistics, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance(BFSI), and IT, Consumer Goods and Retail, Defense and Security, Energy and Power, Medical and Healthcare, and Education.
Company Profiles - Overview, Products And Services, Financials, Swot Analysis, Strategies And Insights
- Convergint Technologies
- EMC Corp.
- Honeywell International
- Infrax Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Mcafee (Subsidiary Of Intel Corp.)
- Revere Security Corp
- Schneider Electric Sa
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]