Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sxfds/sofosbuvir_and) has announced the addition of the "Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) that results in acute or chronic presentation. The disease is often asymptomatic, but infected patients may experience fatigue, joint pain, itchy skin or jaundice. There is no effective vaccine against HCV, so the market is driven by therapeutics.
Sofosbuvir, previously known as GS-7977, is an HCV therapy being developed by Gilead, which obtained the rights to the drug through its acquisition of Pharmasset in November of 2011. As an NS5B nucleotide polymerase inhibitor, sofosbuvir exhorts its antiviral activity by mimicking the natural substrate of the viral RNA-dependent RNA polymerase.
- Overview of Hepatitis C, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return - Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hepatitis C - Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential - Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir performance - Obtain sales forecast for Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil and China).
Key Topics Covered
1 List of Tables and Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Disease Management
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
7 Pipeline Assessment
8 Sofosbuvir and Sofosbuvir/Ledipasvir
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sxfds/sofosbuvir_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Infectious Diseases (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=121&campaign_id=4sxfds)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]