Strategic Analysis of the Turkish Fleet Telematics Market
NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Strategic Analysis of the Turkish Fleet Telematics Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p01622506/Strategic-Analysis-of-the-Turkish-Fleet-Telematics-Market.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Phones_and_PDA
Fleet Telematics in Turkey to Outgrow a Few European Countires
This research service provides a strategic analysis of both the passenger and commercial vehicle telematics market in Turkey, discusses current and future telematics penetration in key European countries, and maps the addressable market in 2019. This research also provides valuable insights, including market dynamics, trends, challenges, and outlook, while compiling a comprehensive profile of major telematics vendors. This research service identifies the benefits and challenges that telematics vendors face, showcasing the steps required to gain market presence in the coming years. This research provides a detailed account of the existing and future business models and pricing.
Executive Summary--Key Findings
Non-automotive participants such as the largest telecom operator are trying to enter this market.
1. Emerging market is at a growth stage.-The market is expected to grow in the next 7 years, reaching Xmillion units.-Total revenue will grow at a CAGR of X% over the next 7 years, reaching X million TRY.-The addressable market will double in the next 6 years.
2. Model 2 with monthly subscription will grow at a CAGR of XX% in the next 7 years.-Model 2 will account for about X% of the total fleet telematics market.-Model 2 will evolve as a scalable business, while model 1 that is based on system sales will be preferred for stand-alone track and trace (TNT) services, mainly for cars.
3. TNT will continue dominating in both models and evolving as base-level FMS in model 2.-Base-level fleet management system (FMS) in model 2 will evolve as TNT, with an option of adding service as a part of the scalable business model.-Companies will continue using base-level FMS with TNT.
4. Key competitor companies are aggressive in geographic expansions and OEM partnership.-Market leader is aggressive in expansion to neighboring countries and network expansion within Turkey.-Key competitors are forming alliances with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
5. Competition and global system for mobile communications (GSM) partnership for model 2 will force companies to decrease pricing.-Decrease in pricing for model 2 can be attributed to the shift in customers' purchasing mode from model 1 to model 2 in the mid term.-Pricing for high-end FMS systems are expected to remain at XTRY in the short term and will increase based on the upcoming scalable model.
Executive Summary--Top-level Snapshot
Market is expected to grow in the next 7 years, reaching about X million units by 2019 and generating a revenue of about X million TRY.-Currently, there are about XK active systems out of X K general packet radio service (GPRS) based installed units.-Monthly subscription model (model 2) is expected to increase from X% in 2012 to about X% in 2019.oModel 2 is expected to evolve as a scalable business model, with stand-alone TNT merging with entry level FMS to become base-level FMS, which is similar to Europe.-In 2012, X% of the total market was dominated by X top participants: Arvento and Mobiliz.- These participants were followed by Infotech and Pergo.
Key Mandates Driving/Impacting the Market
Telecom companies to only sell telecom products: BTK mandates only telecom companies to sell telecom products (SIM cards) to end customers directly and to manage their portfolio; therefore, only telecom companies can open the SIM card for customer use and to manage the profile directly.Reduction in M2M tariff in Turkey by the government: A first private communication tax (OIV) of XTRY, which is collected for the first year of M2M registration, was eliminated by July 2012.Service vehicles to install telematics: Telematics installation in service vehicles is not obligatory by law; however, big shopping malls such as Carrefour, Migros, and Optimum demand telematics installation in the services for their customers.Digital tachograph: Parallel to digital tachograph regulation, which will be mandatory starting in 2014, telematics installation is expected to increase to provide all-in-one unit services.eCall: Emergency call/emergency assistance (eCall) legislation will push OEMs to integrate the telematics system to the controller area network (CAN) Bus of all new models from 2015.Incentives for technology implementation: Tax incentives for technology implementation may be considered an advantage for telematics companies in technology development, price decrease, and increase in accessibility.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
What is the business environment (dynamics and impact) of the fleet telematics market in Turkey?- What are the adoption levels of fleet telematics solutions, challenges, drivers, and barriers to enter the Turkish market based on market assessment?- What are the different trends in the Turkish fleet telematics market? Which type of business model will be sustained in the long term, helping the vendor survive in this market?- How is the fleet telematics market in Turkey compared to other European countries in terms of adoption rate and addressable market?- Who are the key vendors in the fleet telematics market in Turkey, and what is the comprehensive analysis highlighting their strengths and objectives?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology3. Definitions and Segmentation4. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints--Total Turkish Fleet Telematics Market5. Forecasts and Trends--Total Turkish Fleet Telematics Market6. Addressable Market Benchmarking--Europe Versus Turkey7. Analysis of the Turkish Fleet Telematics Market8. Competitive Scenario Analysis9. Key Market Participants Profiles10. Conclusions and Future Outlook11. Appendix
To order this report: Strategic Analysis of the Turkish Fleet Telematics Market http://www.reportlinker.com/p01622506/Strategic-Analysis-of-the-Turkish-Fleet-Telematics-Market.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Phones_and_PDA
__________________________Contact Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]