China's Location of Gameplay and Games Hardware Report 2013
Sep 02, 2013 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3z4nb/chinas_location) has announced the addition of the "China's Location of Gameplay and Games Hardware Report 2013" report to their offering.
Location of Gameplay and Gaming Hardware Report 2013, is the latest market update with detailed data on gamer preferences, actual behavior, installed PC hardware details, and more.
The report contains in-depth analysis of the hardware and components in more than 25,000 I-cafe PCs throughout China, as well as data from quarterly surveys of 2,000 gamers regarding the hardware they have at home and their mobile devices. The report discusses gamer behavior in relation to where they play games and what hardware they have and why.
Key Takeaways from Location of Gameplay and Gaming Hardware Report include:
- The majority of PC online games revenue is now generated from home-based gameplay rather than I-cafe gameplay.
- AMD continues to gain share among the installed base of systems in Internet Caf?s.
- Among home gamers, Lenovo continues to dominate, along with several other local vendors, displacing other global brands.
- While tablets and other mobile devices are growing in usage, gamers still expect to purchase new PCs to replace aging systems.
- I-cafe gamers are playing more shooter and battle arena games than MMORPGs, which had previously dominated I-cafe gameplay.
Data for this report includes specific market shares for Internet Caf? systems, including CPU, GPU, and other data; as well as detailed Internet Caf? gaming usage data and survey information on Gamer behavior. The Internet Caf? hardware data is based on actual system data from over 25,000 active systems across Tier 1 and 2 cities in China, while the survey information is based on the quarterly survey of 2,000 home gamers.
Key Topics Covered:
I. About Us
II. China Market Research Subscription Deliverables
III. Glossary of Terms
V. Executive Summary
VII. Gaming Hardware: Internet Caf?s
VIII. Gaming Hardware: Home PCs
IX. Gaming Hardware: Mobile Devices
X. Gaming Hardware: Handhelds and Consoles .
XI. Gameplay Location .
XII. Final Thoughts
- Apple iPhone
- Samsung Galaxy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3z4nb/chinas_location
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Gaming (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=134&campaign_id=n3z4nb)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com.
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]