Effective Management of Mobile Devices
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) The consumerization of IT (an employee-led revolution), bring your own device (BYOD), and mobility is transforming the way we conduct business. Rapid proliferation of smartphones and tablets entering the workplace provides the opportunity to improve and accelerate business processes, at the same time providing numerous challenges on how to manage and secure devices, applications, and content in the enterprise.
You might also be considering or deploying a BYOD strategy. Is your organization ready to support the desire of your workforce to use personal apps and devices, while allowing that workforce to be productive in a secure environment that protects corporate data? Fortunately, by working with Cisco Advanced Services, you can answer that question with confidence. Our new service, Mobile Collaboration Management Services (MCMS), can contribute to the success of your BYOD strategy and deployment.
How does MCMS accomplish that? MCMS unlocks the productivity benefits of unified collaboration from the desktop to any device, anywhere, anytime. Additionally, with MCMS you can:
- Cloud service: quick implementation, scalable, and stays current
- Single web interface to administer devices, applications, and documents
- Bulk provisioning, over-the-air (OTA) policy management, and prebuilt adaptors for enterprise infrastructure (for example, Active Directory, Exchange, VPNs, and enterprise wireless)
- Mobile asset tracking, inventory, and expense reporting
Reduce Security Risk and Assure Compliance
- Ability to proactively secure devices: password, encryption, and lockdown
- Real-time compliance actions for out-of compliance devices
- Ability to remotely locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Administration of role-based email, VPN, and Wi-Fi policies over-the-air
- Integration with Cisco Identity Services Engine
Increase Employee Productivity
- Real-time mobile access (Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE) to critical information to increase responsiveness and accelerate business process
- Extension of critical mobile applications to enhance user productivity
- Rapid user onboarding and user self-portal
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]