Development Trends of the Worldwide All-in-One PC Market
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc3m2v/development) has announced the addition of the "Development Trends of the Worldwide All-in-One PC Market" report to their offering.
Notebook PCs and desktop PCs have lost out as tablets are gnawing away at the global PC market share. However, the AIO (All-in-One) PC category manages to ride out the recession and maintain slight growth.
With emerging markets becoming the powerhouse of AIO PC sales, branded vendors will have a good chance to break Apple's long-time dominance. This report profiles the current status of the worldwide AIO PC market and pinpoints the market's future development.
This detailed research analysis contains:
- Current status of the worldwide AIO PC market, including major players, shipment volume, share, and key vendors' ranking for the period 2010 - 2013
- Key applications of AIO PCs, including the product category's positioning strategy, audiovisual application, and the adoption of touch-control technology
- Future prospects for the AIO PC development, touching on interactive interface and content services, transformable design, Wi-Fi connectivity, and expected competitions from Smart TV
Key Topics Covered:
1. Current Status of the AIO PC Market
1.1 AIO PC Sales Facing Headwinds as Desktop PC Demand Wanes 1.2 AIO PCs Featuring Tablet-like Designs
1.3 AIO PC Branded Vendors Gaining Ground in Emerging Markets
2. AIO PC Product Applications
2.1 AIO PCs Seeking for Breakthroughs
2.2 Major Trends of AIO PC Industrial Designs & Applications
3. Future Prospects for AIO PC Development
3.1 Emphasis on Interactive Interfaces & Content Services 3.2 Transformable Design, Wireless Connectivity, and New Interface Become Mainstay 3.2.1 Touch Control & Hinge Design Give AIO PCs a New Look 3.2.2 Introduction of Wireless Technologies Enables Interaction with Smartphones & Tablets 3.2.3 Enriched TV Function to Prevent Smart TV Erosion
4.1 Multimedia Applications & High Computing Performance Become a Norm 4.2 Touch Control & Various Hinge Designs Gain Popularity 4.3 Wireless Connectivity Bridges AIO PC to Tablet, Smartphone 4.4 Better Audiovisual Effect & Human-machine Interface
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc3m2v/development
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Hardware (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=33&campaign_id=mc3m2v)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]