|[January 11, 2013]
Research and Markets: Europe Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental Biomaterials, Crowns and Bridges and Others
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9q2rx/europe_dental)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Europe Dental
Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, CAD/CAM Dental
Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants, Dental
Biomaterials, Crowns and Bridges and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Europe Dental Devices
market - United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. The report
provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Dental
Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and Bridges, Dental Chairs
and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Biomaterials and Dental
Lasers.. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares
data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is
supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary
databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a
team of industry experts.
- Countries covered include United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and
- Market size and company share data for Dental Devices market
categories - Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Crowns and
Bridges, Dental Chairs and Equipment, CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental
Biomaerials and Dental Lasers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market
categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast
forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the
market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the
Europe Dental Devices market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories
and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the
Europe Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market
segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred
mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Straumann Holding AG
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.
- Nobel (News - Alert) Biocare Holding AG
- Planmeca Oy
- BIOMET 3i, Inc.
- KaVo Dental Corporation
- Geistlich Pharma AG
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- Gendex Dental Systems
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Sweden & Martina S.P.A.
- Acteon, Inc.
- 3M (News - Alert) ESPE Dental Products
- Owandy S.A.S
- VITA In-Ceram
- A-dec Inc.
- Nakanishi Inc.
- Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc.
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
- BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc.
- W&H Dentalwerk Burmoos GmbH
- Klockner Implant System
- Instrumentarium Dental
- Cefla Dental Group
- Anthogyr France
- XO CARE A/S
- Osstem Implant Co., Ltd.
- 3Shape A/S
- Castellini S.p.A.
- Shofu Inc.
- AMD (News - Alert) Lasers, LLC
- Heraeus Kulzer, Inc.
- Shinhung Co., Ltd.
- FOTONA proizvodnja optoelektronskih naprav d.d.
- DEKA M.E.L.A. s.r.l.
- HOYA ConBio
- BIOLASE Technology, Inc.
- Visiodent SA
- GC Corporation
- Dentium Co.,Ltd.
- Zirkonzahn Worldwide
- Amann Girrbach AG
- DL Medical Spa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s9q2rx/europe_dental
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]