Microsemi to Demonstrate Leading-edge Semiconductor System Solutions at Electronica 2012
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
WHAT: Microsemi Corporation will exhibit and demonstrate a variety of solutions targeted at communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial applications at the upcoming Electronica 2012 show. Held Nov. 13-16 in Munich, Electronica provides a comprehensive and multilayered look at the world of electronics and features the world's leading companies catering to a wide array of markets. Show attendees are invited to visit the company in Hall A4, Stand 207 to learn more about Microsemi's:
- New SmartFusion®2 system-on-chip (SoC) field programmable gate array (FPGA) family with breakthrough capabilities in security, reliability and low power;
- Comprehensive solutions portfolio for aviation and space applications;
- Security product offering cryptography solutions, TRRUST-Stor solid state drives (SSD), intellectual property (IP) and firmware;
- Ultra low-power radio for medical and energy harvesting applications;
- RF integrated solutions portfolio; and
- Power-over-Ethernet subsystems and ICs.
WHO: Electronic developers, software engineers, researchers, development executives, production representatives and others interested in the latest technologies related to the electronics industry will be in attendance at the conference.
WHEN: Microsemi's exhibition booth will be open Tuesday, Nov. 13 through Friday, Nov. 16 during show hours.
WHERE: Microsemi will be in Electronica in Hall A4, Stand 207, which will be held at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany.
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for communications, defense & security, aerospace and industrial markets. Products include high-performance, radiation-hardened and highly reliable analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services. Microsemi is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., and has approximately 3,000 employees globally. Learn more at www.microsemi.com.
SOURCE Microsemi Corporation
[ InfoTech Spotlight's Homepage ]